Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Fucking genius

Haha, Your like the best voice actor ever man. This short film proves it.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

A disturbing stretch of surreal imagination.

One of the finest flash animations I've seen in a while. I got a very surreal vibe, almost like the film "eraserhead".

I especially enjoyed the ending, that was beautifully crafted : )

much respect.

Damaged Felys -Complete- Damaged Felys -Complete-

Awesome!

I used to play this song in beatmania IIDX and stepmania.

Great song, even better animation. A+

Manga-Otaku responds:

Wow, they put Onoken's Felys into beatmania?

Cool!

Anyhow, thanks!

The Final Resurrection The Final Resurrection

Okay this song is just sick > : D

Really sweet synth work man. Nice and sharp. I really like the voice samples used in this one.

The beat is sweet too, reminded me a lot of like the quake 3 arena soundtrack at some parts. which was designed by trent reznor, so take that as a great complement. :D

Although my only complaint is the length is a bit on the short side, but on the flip side, its short and its sweet. so i can't bitch. Haha.

good job man, keep making music for reelz.

shesmackshard responds:

thank you! I kept it short because of what spyrolivia was saying, it was getting very repetitive. as much as I love the genre, trance is just naturally repetitive ESPECIALLY without vocals...

thanks for the review man!

=Trial Of The Dead= =Trial Of The Dead=

Solid tune, Funky name.

I would have totally imagined this song different if it wasn't for the title haha.

I can imagine this song being used in one of the "house of the dead" video games. Which is actually a pretty good thing, i could see it in a strange video arcade way.

As far as the jam goes its tight man, i like the steady flow and the good melody work. The beat is a little repetitive, but either way i still dug on it.

My only advice would probably just mix it up a little more, i felt like it kind of ended on the same note it started with never having a definitive climax or breakdown. The song keeps my energy up, but it slowly dies out as the jam just keeps going and going without ever building back up or changing pace.

Keep making music dude, i love this shit, Much respect.

Ugilitiozavrus responds:

Well, this one was supposed to "keep energy up and slowly die".

Anyway, thanks for your solid review.

Involuntary Eviction of Soul Involuntary Eviction of Soul

Charming : ) A taste of ivory

This piano is in very classical taste, and I love it.

The synths are a TAD cheesy around 1:10.. Reminds me of castlevania for some reason, but that isn't a bad thing.

The drums REALLY tie everything in for sure, and that was my favorite part. Although they almost stop too soon and often. So I'd be getting into the groove and they'd drop out.

But thats what kind of gives this song its RPG-like crafty drum n' bass feel.
It sounds to me like you destroyed a beautiful chopin piece.

*added you to favorite artists for this track

John-Gaden responds:

I rather enjoy destroying beautiful classical things. =D